Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Amy

Soul 15:
Amy and Soren


Hey Brooke,

I've been thinking on this a lot.  As you noted, it's a rather heavy question.  But I think I have a reasonable answer.

I believe my soul's purpose is to be the best "me" that I can.  To be dependable, hardworking, and patient (I struggle most with the patience thing).  To be a good mom to my kids, a good wife to my husband, a good writer to all my employers, a good citizen in the community, and a good me to me!  I think being good to yourself is often the hardest to do and the easiest to let go by the wayside.  But to be the best me, I have to take that time for myself or everything starts falling apart.  

I feel very lucky that I am naturally an optimistic, lighthearted, silly person.  Considering that life can be very challenging, having a positive outlook certainly helps me go through life and meet those challenges with a sense of humor.  

So, since my soul is me and I am my soul, my soul's purpose is to fulfill its destiny of being me.

I hope that makes sense!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment